It’s been nearly two decades since the Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the Super Bowl, and all of Florida’s Gulf Coast is supercharged at the thought of a third home team competing for their sport’s most prestigious title in the same year. Adding to fan fervor is another NFL first, with the Bucs being the only team in the league to play the final game on their own turf. At Michael Saunders & Company, we’re all too familiar with how important a home stadium can be, and while Tom and Gronk may have found their personal homes at little further north near our affiliate Smith & Associates, our nearly 700 MVPs are scoring touchdowns for customers every day.
Here are our favorite game day homes currently on the market in Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte County. They may not be Raymond James Stadium or The Big Sombrero, but they’re the next best thing for cheering on Mike Evans and Lavonte David as they go for the ultimate win.
MLS# A44713464 5 BR | 5 BA | 7,303 Sq. Ft. | Listed by Brian Wood
This well-designed Arthur Rutenberg model on over three acres is one of only three Lakefront homes in The Forest at Hi Hat Ranch and loaded with every upgrade imaginable.
- Gourmet kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances
- Butler’s pantry
- 2,000 square feet of outdoor living with heated pool, spa, fireplace, custom summer kitchen with Wolf grill system, TV, bar and more
- Game room with full kitchen
- Home theater with seating
MLS# A4490046 | 3 BR | 3.5 BA | 3,399 Sq. Ft. | Listed by Lenore Treiman
Designed by award-winning DSDG Architects, this masterfully-built home with countless customizations is sited on a picture-perfect street in Bay View Heights, one of Sarasota’s most established and coveted West of Trail enclaves.
- Wine closet and refrigeration
- State-of-the-art kitchen with Miele appliances and large quartz island with waterfall edge
- Oversized pantry
- Covered lanai surrounded by lush landscaping with multiple seating areas, summer kitchen, and custom heated pool/spa
- Home gym
Set on over an acre of impeccably manicured grounds along the beautiful shores of Sarasota Bay, this pristine estate built by reputable Lee Wetherington Homes is sure to impress.
- Authentic English Pub
- Sweeping backyard space in addition to a dock
- Expansive paver lanai with firepit, pool, spa and summer kitchen
This custom-built, Green-certified home from Arthur Rutenberg is perfectly positioned on a private lakefront lot with coveted Southern rear exposure and features a suite of smart-home technology.
- Chef’s kitchen with Wolf range and side-by-side Sub-Zero refrigerators
- Walk-in pantry with glass door and Restoration Hardware storage
- Lakefront patio with summer kitchen with bar and remote control screens for bug-control in the evenings
- Saltwater pool with sun shelf and 8′ spa
- Wet bar
- Upstairs balcony with fireplace
MLS# A4490478 | 3 BR | 4 BA | 3,146 Sq. Ft. | Listed by Amy Tupper
Awarded SRQ Magazine Home of the Year, featured in Style Magazine and on the cover of Scene Magazine, this sleek Voigt Brothers home fuses privacy and superior design.
- Main and guest house
- Soaring ceilings with clerestory windows
- Cypress covered lanai with outdoor kitchen and multiple dining and gathering spaces
- Heated, saltwater pool
- Custom wine room of the kitchen
- Smart-home controls throughout
This two-story custom home on more than half an acre is comprised of more than 6,000 square feet
and affords an abundance of versatile living space for entertaining, functionality, and everyday relaxation.
- Lavish indoor/outdoor living with disappearing glass sliders
- Gourmet kitchen with GE Monogram appliances, walk-in pantry, and large center island
- Home theatre with stadium seating
- Den connected to terrace
- Upstairs den and family room with wet bar and covered terrace
- Main-level terrace features heated pool, spa, and summer kitchen
For a little added inspiration, feel free to enjoy these listings while listening to this classic, and largely considered the best, rendition of the “Star-Spangled Banner” from when Tampa hosted the Super Bowl in 1991.
If you would like to schedule a virtual or in-person showing of one of these incredible homes, please reach out to the listing agent to set up your appointment.