Our video series “Why Southwest Florida” takes a look at the many regions of the Gulf Coast and asks real residents why they chose to live here over every other destination in the world. This month, we sat down with Keith Pandeloglou, a resident of Lakewood Ranch and CEO of UTC Venture Group as well as Director of Lakewood Ranch Community Activities, a 501c Non-Profit, to ask him what it is about Lakewood Ranch that makes it such a great place to live.
Keith moved to “The Ranch” in 2010 and has since become involved in the many clubs and activities the community has to offer. Play the video below to hear from Keith as he tells us in his own words what makes living in Lakewood Ranch special, how everything is designed with your well-being in mind, and his advice to those considering a Ranch relocation.
Discover more about LWR, including all the neighborhoods that make up the No. 3 best selling master-planned community on our Lakewood Ranch neighborhood page.
Fun facts about Lakewood Ranch:
- 3rd best-selling master-planned community in the United States
- The population is approximately 30,555 with an average age of 45
- The average commute to work is less than 12 minutes
- Lakewood Ranch is home to 1,349 businesses with 13,731 total employees
- A-rated schools
- 80% of the residents are college educated and 16% have their Master’s or Doctorate degree
Real estate snapshot:
- 12,125 existing households with 30,000+ projected households at build out
- Median sale price: $355,000
- Average days on market: 97
- Months of inventory: 5.4
Source: Trendgraphix and Lakewood Ranch, more details on this interactive webpage.