One of the many draws of our coastal region is the ability to live out your captain’s dreams. If it’s the pirate’s life for you or just a weekend mariner, there are fantastic ports of call with top-rated services spanning Manatee, Sarasota and Charlotte counties.
From mooring your boat full-time to just needing some services done, or simply looking for a fun place to dock on a lazy Sunday afternoon for some exploring, our local marinas and popular boating accommodations make it easy and attainable.
There is something for everyone from Palmetto to Boca Grande. Based off suggestions and insights from our local expert agents, the following list is a compilation of some of the best marinas and boating ports.
*Note: Some marinas or clubs may require memberships.
Bradenton Beach Marina | Anna Maria Island
Just a short walk to white sand beaches, historic Bridge Street, local shops and restaurants, and the free island trolley, locals and visitors enjoy the historic feel. Established in 1982, Bradenton Beach Marina is centrally located between Tampa Bay and Sarasota Bay.
- Boat storage
- Inside storage up to 40-feet in length
- Wet slip & transient dockage
- Liveaboards welcome
- An array of services
- Bottom painting
- Boat hauling
- Insurance and running gear repairs
- Mechanical & fiberglass repairs
- Dolphin & sunset tours
- Boat rental
- Paddlewheel tours
Browse Anna Maria Island homes for sale.
Twin Dolphins Marina | Bradenton
Located on the Manatee River, you’re an easy ride to Tampa Bay and Florida’s Gulf Islands. Family-friendly entertainment and attractions are just a quick stroll to Riverwalk and downtown Bradenton, but it’s the knowledgeable and friendly dock crew that make docking here a pleasure.
- 225 wet slips for long- and short-term stay
- Resort-style amenities
- Heated pool and spa
- Monthly Member receptions
- Loaner bicycles
- Concierge service
- Onsite business center
- Boat Clubs and groups accommodated
- Full-time harbormaster
- Luxury liveaboard facilities
- Pump out at your slip
- Upgraded floating docks
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pets welcome
- Close to PIER 22 restaurant
Browse Bradenton homes for sale.
Riviera Dunes Marina Resort | Palmetto
A welcoming community of boaters, you’ll feel right at home here knowing you will get luxury treatment and security. Known as the safest harbor marina on Florida’s Gulf Coast, you will appreciate the relaxed lifestyle and superb service.
- 219 wet slips fitting anywhere from 35 to 110-foot vessels
- 18-foot water depths
- 10-foot wide floating docks
- Fresh coffee every morning
- Large central social deck with gas grills
- 2 heated freshwater floating pools
- Security cameras
- Pet-friendly walking area
- Riviera Dunes Social Bar and Grill
- Near Downtown Bradenton and Riverwalk
Browse Riviera Dunes homes for sale.
Marina Jack | Sarasota
Situated on Bayfront Sarasota, just minutes from Siesta Key Village, St. Armand’s Circle and Downtown Sarasota, Marina Jack has become a hotspot for boaters and land-lovers alike. There is so much to see and do here, you’ll be making it your daily port.
- Deep harbor docking
- 316 slips
- Full amenities including Ship’s Store and concierge shuttle
- Cruise Clubs
- Located near Downtown Sarasota and Sarasota Bayfront
- Local activities
- O’Leary’s Tiki Bar & Grill
- Bayfront Excursions
- Farmer’s Market
- St. Armand’s Circle
- Selby Botanical Gardens
- The Van Wezel
- Sightseeing cruises
- Fishing and fishing charters
- Live entertainment calendar
Browse Downtown Sarasota homes for sale.
Longboat Key Club Moorings | Longboat Key
A first-class yachting resort, Longboat Key Club offers world-class boating accommodations with impeccable style. By joining the Longboat Key Club Moorings, a world of resort luxury is yours to enjoy.
- 291 storm-protected, deepwater yacht slips
- Accommodated vessels up to 150-ft
- Secure marina basin dock crew, and 24-hour manned guard gate
- Long-term and overnight rentals
- Marina concierge
- Marina Village
- Heated swimming pool and tennis courts
- 4 pickleball courts
- Bocce court
- Slip sales and leasing
- On-site yacht maintenance and repairs
- Ship’s Store
- Complimentary shuttle service to The Resort at Longboat Key Club and St. Armand’s Circle
- Portofino Ristorante & Bar
Browse Longboat Key homes for sale.
Burnt Store Marina | Punta Gorda
Located on Charlotte Harbor, Burnt Store has been recognized as a top ten places to sail, yet known by locals as a best-kept secret. Voted 1st Choice Marina for 2017 and 2018 and Boater’s CHoice in 2017 by marinas.com, Burnt Store Marina pride’s itself on having something for everyone.
- Wet and dry storage
- Member privileges
- Sheltered harbor
- Free pump-out service
- On-site management
- The Trading Post store
- Cass Cay Restaurant & Grill
Browse Burnt Store homes for sale.
Uncle Henry’s | Boca Grande
Surrounded by the southern charm of contemporary Victorian structures, Uncle Henry’s is just at the north end of Gasparilla Island and situated central to everything a boater could need.
- Accommodating up to 80-foot vessels
- 58 slips
- Kappy’s Market
- Golf cart rentals
- Covered patio and grill
- Free WiFi
- World-class fishing
- Boat club discounts
Boca Grande Marina | Boca Grande
Serving visitors and local guests, this full-service marina is just west of the Intracoastal Waterway in Charlotte Harbor and only minutes to Boca Grande Pass – a hot spot during tarpon season. Formerly known as Miller’s Marina, Boca Grande Marina boasts a quaint island community for visitors and locals.
- Vessels up to 130-feet
- Dockside assistance
- Grills and picnic areas
- Golf cart rentals
- Marina store
- Complimentary coffee
- Live bait and fishing/boating gear
- Waterfront dining
- Eagle Grille and Miller’s Dockside
- Close to Banyan Street and The Port Boca Grande Lighthouse
Browse Boca Grande homes for sale.
Nowhere but here can you put on your captain’s hat and explore miles of coastline, where world-class marinas and boater amenities are offered by the multitudes.
A special thank you to Michael Saunders & Company’s agents, Janet and Steve Walter, of our Mid-Longboat Key office, and Carol Stewart of our Boca Grande office, for providing their local expertise on boating and marinas around their areas.
You may also enjoy